It allows you to remove and to set data like page size, page layout, page margin, open action, page orientation, metadata and information like title, subject, author, keyword, creator and many more into a PDF file. You can export the source XML metadata from PDF file, and can also insert a XML file into a PDF file. It maintains a log file to keep track of the progress of a PDF file. It also counts the pages and prints results to standard output or to a text file. It removes all unused objects, which is a garbage collection for PDF files, in order to optimize the file.
- Drag and drop support.
- Supports compression for objects as well.
- Maintains log file for further analysis.
- Helps reducing the size of a PDF file
- Some useful data can be lost if not used properly.
- Reduces object quality in order to optimize the file